The Minecrafters currently contains 6 Seasons each with either 13 or 14 episodes. Most episodes consist of 6 slides with 12 frames on each one.
- Season 2 episode 1 contained 5 slides each with 16 frames, this was an error.
- During Season 2 Sheep_e and Diamond_Lover got an updated skin to differentiate them from Herostar.
- From Season 4 Episode 4, a ruler was always used for all frame borders, and the art style was improved, this is due to the writer taking a long break during this time.
- From Season 5 all episodes contained a title slide in place of the first frame.
- From Season 5 Miss_Mouse and Charlotte_Axe no longer had a dress part of their character design, instead they now had a regular stick body.
- From Season 5 episode 3 to 13, the weapon swing effect was changed from a few random lines to 2 line to form a swipe motion, this effect was reverted back for season 6
- The finale of Season 4, 5 and 6 is double the length of a regular episode, the final slide of season 4 had 16 frames instead of the usual 12.
- From Season 6, most of the male characters got a new design, which was a hairstyle unique to each of them.
- There was a long break between Season 4 Episode 3 and 4, and this break is very noticeable as the art style changed.
- There was also a long break between Season 5 episode 2 and 3, though this is less noticeable as the art style remained mostly unchanged.
- The Prologue used to be called "The Prequel", and was a standalone episode set before Season 1, before it was renamed and merged with Season 1.
- The Sequel also used to be a standalone episode, before it was merged with Season 5 to avoid confusion with Season 6.
- The season 4 Finale is currently the longest episode, with 148 frames (11 slides with 12 frames plus one with 16 frames). The Season 5 and 6 Finale are a close second with 144 frames each.